5 Storage Solutions for Kids Rooms
Not up for a DIY Project. Here are my top 5 storage solutions that are easy and realistic to achieve for your kids room.
Striped Cube Storage Bins at The Land of Nod SHOP The Land of Nod
1. Bins provide great storage for small toys and stuffed animals.
ZigZag Wall Shelf at The Land of Nod SHOP The Land of Nod
2. Don't be afraid to mount a wall shelf to store your favorite kids books.
This storage solution is a great way to add a pop of color. Create your own wall display as small or as large are your storage requires. Take up the full wall if you need to.
Art Caddy at The Land of Nod SHOP The Land of Nod
3. Metal Buckets are great for organizing art supplies and desk accessories.
Cubic Wide Bookcase by The Land of Nod SHOP The Land of Nod
4. Bookcases fit collapsible storage bins. Pull bins out with ease to play and store toys when you are done.
Messes tend to come in all shapes, sizes and volumes. Luckily, our exclusive Cubic Collection is available in multiple configurations so you can keep things squared away. It's perfect for any playroom, bedroom, living room, or any place in your house that ends in "room."
Arrow Wall Hook at The Land of Nod SHOP The Land of Nod
5. Wall Hooks perfect for the bedroom or bathroom.
Wall Hook Storage for kids is perfect for backpacks, towels, and more.
How do you create great storage solutions? I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment below.