Simply Cut and glue to decorate the following items:
1. pumpkins of course! Miniature pumpkins are cute to decorate, easy for kids to manage and great for decorating indoors.
2. brown paper bags – use for loot bags, treats, or to illuminate steps. I like the idea of adding stickers to the paper bag and add an LED light inside but here’s how Martha does it… Halloween Lanterns
3. soap dispenser – buy a plastic soap dispenser (Dollars & Cents for $1.25), add refillable white liquid hand soap, and choose a ribbon for fun. Tie a knot and done!
4. windows and mirrors- can’t go wrong!
6. gift tags or cards
7. milk containers – recycle your milk jugs, cut a hole in the back and add orange lights. Perfect for the front porch!
8. photo frames
9. wood – Have extra wood from left over projects. Paint them orange, sand to distress and add add a pumpkin face! A rustic touch to any mantel. Here are some ideas from Pinterest
10. Last but not least – a bat wreath! All Made out of paper. Add glitter to the FREE Printable cut outs and voila!
Print your FREE Printable from Homeworks Etc. Enjoy crafting for Halloween!