Did you know that the Vancouver Fall Home Show is coming to Vancouver in October? Here are our top 6 reasons on why you should be there.
1. Get an early start on your Christmas shopping (or maybe your Christmas wishlist?) at the Portobello West Market. The Market showcases 20+ local artisans and their beautifully crafted goods. Expect to see a wide range of products including handmade chocolates, jewelry, paper goods and more.
2. Take in a presentation by experts in their fields. With two stages to choose from, you can listen, learn and engage with speakers discussing home projects and cooking endeavours.
3. Did we mention HGTV is a part of this event? Keep your eyes open for celebrities like Bryan Baeumler and Sabrina Smelko.
5. Build connections for your future home endeavours. An extensive list of exhibitors will be on-hand to answer all of your questions and help you tackle your next home projects.
6. There truly is something for everyone. Whether you would rather be inspired by gorgeous displays and decor, learning about new home technologies, or chilling in the lounge for a drink or two, you are sure to enjoy yourself at the Vancouver Fall Home Show.