Aren't these the most adorable white gourds! I purchased ours from our local garden center at West Coast Gardens in South Surrey, but you have to get these quickly because they sell out fast.
We are giving ours as gifts to neighbours and teachers this year. You can use our printable as gift tags too, or add to a bottle of wine as a hostess gift this Thanksgiving. Easy, Simple and Quick! That's how we like our craft projects.
What you need:
- White Gourd
- Kraft Paper
- Hole Punch
- Leaf Printable
- Cutting board (added touch we found at Dollarama and painted with Fusion Mineral Paint in Picket Fence)
- Print this Printable on Kraft Paper (we purchased from our local Scrapbooking Store)
- Cut out your favs and whole punch the leaf
- Tie Jute through the leaf and around the stem of the gourd (you can get fancy and paint the stem Fusion Mineral Paint Metallics in Pale Gold)
- I placed ours on the cutest Farmhouse looking cutting board that I just adore.
Ready to Gift! Quick, easy and painless. Who are you thankful for? Gift them a simple decor piece for their home.